As a church, we strive for:
• Clear, accurate Bible Teaching
• Praise & Worship in the freedom of the Spirit
• The Gifts of the Spirit in operation
• An active Small Group ministry
• A Heart to Serve the Poor
• Emphasis on the supernatural as seen in the Book of Acts
• A Commitment to Church Planting Missions at home and abroad
• Unity with the whole Body of Christ
• Evangelistic Outreach - to gather people to Christ
• Equipping & training the Saints for the Work of the Ministry
• Prayer at every gathering
• Something for the whole family - Children, Youth, Women & Men
• Events, in addition to small groups, to foster relationships and being a "family" for each other
• Being a blessing to our local communities
• Being a blessing to the broader Vineyard
Our Statement of Faith
The Vineyard holds a conservative evangelical faith that believes that all
the gifts of the Spirit mentioned in the Bible are for today, yet differs from Pentecostal
doctrine. For the official Vineyard USA statement of faith, click here.
We value ministry to occur in an authentic, “naturally supernatural”
way, not hyped or contrived; the way Jesus ministered to individuals in the Gospels.
The Radical Middle Concept
We want to bring together the best of the Evangelical and Charismatic worlds. · In the “Radical Middle” we attempt to marry the (1) life of the Spirit with (2) solid Bible exegesis and (3) missionary pragmatism that fits our contemporary culture.